Get Premium Quality Curtain Pressing Services At Low Price
Well, it is true that curtains add a lot of beauty to your house but they also need intensive care to do that. If you are struggling with a tight schedule then leave your curtains pressing to Marks Curtain Cleaning.
We can help you have the desired luster and shiny curtains at highly competitive prices. Moreover, you can get your curtain pressing by booking us within a few hours. So, book our Curtain Pressings Melbourne service team of certified, skilled, and efficient curtain pressing specialists now. Call us any time for professional assistance.
DIY Curtain Pressing and Ironing
Following are some key points which you must remember and follow while ironing the curtains-
- You must start your process by setting up the iron board. For convenience, try to set this up near the place where you hang your curtains. Thus, once your work is done, no wrinkles are formed while transferring it to the hanging spot. Also, try to buy the boards with movable legs.
- Next step involves setting up of the iron. Depending upon the type of iron, let it heat for some time. Also, you should make sure to have the correct setting for the kind of fabric you are going to iron. This is done because different types of fabric can bear different degrees of heat, and anything lesser or higher than that may spoil the fabric altogether.
- Prepare a spray bottle filled with normal water. Few drops of water help in ironing the curtains in a perfect way.
- Then, start the main process. You should remember to iron the curtains in different segments, starting from the top to bottom. This helps you in doing the work precisely while also allowing you to handle the lengthy curtains easily. Reposition the curtains as you finish one cycle from top to bottom.
- When you are ironing along the folds and across the width, remember to spray a few drops of water from your sprayer in order to dampen the curtain. Then, press the iron back and forth in order to form a pattern.
- However, be patient while ironing the curtains. Do not hurry as a minor mistake can be harmful to your curtains and you can also end up hurting yourself.
- Now, hang the ironed portion, and let the lower portion hang down. Hanging the upper ironed portion avoids any kind of wrinkles. Now, carefully lay out the lower portion of the curtains on the iron board and repeat the same process.
As a precautionary method, be sure about the type of fabric of your curtain. This is because the wrong temperature can damage the delicate fabric.
With this in mind, it is imperative to say that ironing your curtains at home is not an easy task. This is why we would highly recommend you to hire curtain pressing services in Melbourne.
For more info on curtain pressing services in Melbourne, get in touch with Marks Curtain Cleaning today.